The link below goes to my Youtube page where I have just posted a show reel of some of my work. This was created in After Effects, which I taught myself from scratch. Not bad for my first project using this software and will be looking at using After Effects more.
Posted in Digital Graphics
- Tagged 3D, 3ds max, amy, autodesk, character design, college, concept art, design, digital graphics, games development, gaming work, horse, modelling, mood board, photoshop, showreel, sketchbook, sketchbook designer, sketches, watson, wolf
Hi guys, I know I haven’t been posting lately but I’ve been very busy working on a website for a horse riding company and I’ve finally finished. Check out the link and if you or anyone you know likes horse riding and you’re visiting the area, come for a ride. We’re looking to boost business for the centre as it is now under new management.
Posted in Web Design
- Tagged Animals, design, Equestrian, Equestrianism, farm, horse, horse riding, photoshop, pony, Recreation and Sports, riding, southview, Sport, web, website
I’ve currently started a new project that involves creating a 2D environment using Flash. This involves planning out the levels digitally and on paper, using sprite art techniques to create characters and designing tile sets. We have to build a total of 3 different platforms. These are just two of the mood boards I have designed; one for each world.
Mood board to Represent a Stables Theme
Industrial Mood board
Posted in Digital Graphics, Flash
- Tagged 2d, Adobe Flash, design, digital, digital graphics, environment, Flash, Games, games development, grunge, horse, industrial, metal, mood board, overlay, photoshop, Sprite, sprite creations, stables, texture, Video Games, wood
Final renders of my character design that was modeled using Autodesk Mudbox.
Posted in 3D Modelling
- Tagged 3D, autodesk, brown, concept art, design, games development, gaming work, hood, horse, lighting, modelling, mood board, movie, mudbox, owl, paint, photoshop, sketches, texture, turnaround, youtube
So, I’ve been working with Mudbox for my assignment recently and have started modelling the head of a horse. The entire project will be posted on the Friday of next week. This is basically another teaser…
Horse Head Bust
Posted in 3D Modelling
- Tagged 3D, autodesk, bust, design, games development, head, horse, horse head, modelling, mudbox, sculpt, sculpting